Your taste-buds will dance as you savor the flavors of Northern Maine. From award-winning chefs to out-of-the-way spots known only to locals, Northern Maine can satisfy any appetite.
- Cafe Sorpreso — Located at 415 Main Street, this local European-style restaurant serves eclectic mix of fresh, often local grown foods. For more information, please call 207-764-1854
- The Crow’s Nest-- Located at 150 Maysville Street, this family-friendly eatery specializes in classic American food. For more information, please call 207-540-1800
- The Northeastland Hotel — Located at 436 Main St, this hotel offers a full-service restaurant and a recently-renovated lounge. For more information, please call 207-768-5321
- Irish Setter Pub — Located at 710 Main St, the relaxed pub setting offers traditional pub fare and libations. For more information, please call 207-764-5400
- Gram Russo’s Italian Restaurant — Located at 116 Main Street, this cozy spot offers a diverse dinner menu of home-made family traditional & contemporary Italian cuisine. For more information, please call 207-764-3321
- Governor’s Restaurant – Located at 350 Main St, Governor’s offers traditional American fare at affordable prices. For more information, please call 207-769-2274
- Pat’s Pizza — Located at 9 North Street, Pat’s serves some of the best pizza in Northern Maine. Don’t miss it! For more information, please call 207-764-0367
- Riverside Inn Restaurant — Located at 399 Main St, Riverside offers delicious food at an affordable price. Don’t miss the haddock burger; it’s a local favorite! For more information, please call 207-764-1447
- Winnie’s Restaurant and Dairy — Located at 79 Parsons St, Winnie’s serves some of the best fried seafood in Northern Maine. it’s a can’t miss! For more information, please call 207-769-4971
- Teresa’s Corner Cafe & Bakery — Located at 299 Main Street, this local favorite offers fresh baked goodies and other fare each and every day. For more information please call 207- 540-1500
- Napoli’s Italian Restaurant — Located at 6 Center St, Napoli’s is know across Norther Maine for amazing desserts and deliciously authentic Italian food. For more information, please call 207-492-1102
- Par & Grill — Located at 118 Bennett Dr, Park & Grill is a favorite spot for locals, a great place to unwind after a day of fun in Northern Maine.For more information, please call 207-492-0988
- Reno’s — Located at 117 Sweden St, this family-friendly pizza place is a great spot at night, but breakfast is where they really shine. A great place to grab a bite before a fun day adventuring in Northern Maine. For more information, please call 207-496-5331
- Greenhouse — Located at 19 Main Street, inside the Caribou Convention Center, the Greenhouse offers casual fine dining cuisine in a comfortable atmosphere. For more information, please call 207-540-1500.
- Al’s Diner — Located at 87 Main St, Al’s embodies everything you love about traditional diner fare with an excellent bonus: incredible desserts! For more information, please call 207-429-8186
- Boondocks Grille — Located on 294 Main Street, this local favorite is known for serving south-western dishes with a Maine twist. A delight for all who visit. For more information, please call 207-472-6074.
- Canterbury Royale Gourmet Dining Room – Located at 182 Sam Everett Rd, this nationally-recognized eatery offers traditional French fare with a special Northern Maine twist. Don’t miss out on Canterbury Royale’s pastry cart, “Patisserie de Paris.” Reservations are required. For more information or to make a reservation, please call 207-472-4910
- Eureka Hall — Located at 5 School St, Eureka Hall offers great tasting pizzas, skewers and delicious desserts. A must-do for anyone traveling to Northern Maine! For more information, please call 207-896-3196